Saturday, August 13, 2005

2005 Town Hall Meeting Schedule

From Wally's Reports From Washington newsletter.

I will be holding a series of town hall meetings throughout our Congressional District. Town hall meetings are an excellent opportunity to influence what happens in Congress. I hope you and your neighbors will come and participate by asking questions, offering comments, and helping me to represent you better.

Tuesday, August 23

Marysville
9:00 am - Yuba County One Stop
1114 Yuba Street

Gridley
1:00 pm - Gridley City Council Chambers
685 Kentucky Street

Wednesday, August 24

Yreka
9:00 am - City Council Chambers
701 Fourth Street

Weaverville
3:00 pm - Trinity County Library
211 North Main Street

Thursday, August 25

Willows
9:00 am - City Council Chambers
201 north Lassen Street

Colusa
1:00 pm - City Council Chambers
425 Webster Street

Woodland
5:00 pm - Public Library Office
250 First Street

Friday, August 26

Red Bluff
11:00 am - City Council Chambers
555 Washington Street

Anderson
3:00 pm - City Council Chambers
1887 Howard Street

1 comment:

katster said...

So I plugged "dump Wally Herger" into Google to see what it would come up with.

Ahh!

I'm glad somebody else finds it necesary and important to take on the honorable Wally Herger. ;)

I haven't had much of a chance to do anything since the DeLay mess last year, but I'm thinking of showing up at this town hall meeting and seeing if I can get him to answer a question or two.

It's just too bad that I'm moving out of the congressional district before 2006.

-kat