Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Wally Responds: The Patriot Act

Last month I asked Wally in an e-mail if he had voted for the Patriot Act. There is no record of who voted for it since it was a voice vote. It must have been too important to take down who actually voted for it. Well, today came the very heavy response.

Turning now to the USA PATRIOT Act. Thank you, also, for contacting me on this important piece of legislation. Enclosed please find several reports prepared by the non-partisan Congressional Research Service detailing this very important legislation. I hope that you find the information useful.

Enclosed were the following:

While I'm sure this will be great reading, it doesn't really answer my question. I guess I will have to call his office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever find out if he voted for it?