Saturday, June 25, 2005

Does Wally Stand with Rove?

Sent via e-mail.

Recently Karl Rove speaking to a conservative audience said that "liberals" wanted to give the terrorists therapy, file indictments and that I basically want to see US troops die. Recently Tom DeLay stood up and said that it wasn't slander, it was the truth. Karl Rove and Tom DeLay have basically called me a traitor to my country and a coward.

I have three questions that I'm asking you to address.

Do you stand behind Karl Rove's words? (The full text of his remarks can be found online -- I have not seem them posted on the White House website yet)

Do you believe that because people consider me a "liberal" that I am a traitor to my country?

Do you believe that I want to see US troops die because I am considered a "liberal?"

Thank you for your time in this matter,

Patrick Berry

No comments: